New MMS capabilities are here!
Happy Holidays! To help you maximize what’s left of 2021 we have added a handful of new features, including new MMS capabilities.
- You can now:
- Send PDFs, Rich Text Format, and calendar files as an MMS attachment.
- Expand and view other users conversation in the Chrome Extension
- Quickly see if a number is textable or not in the Chrome Extension by referring to the icon at the left of a phone number.
How do we know if a number is textable?
Use “Assign to Me” when creating a Campaign in a multi user account in the Chrome Extension.
What else is new?
- Find Numbers is now supported in two additional erecruit pages (more info here)
- Message consistency has been improved across different Chrome tabs
We also fixed some bugs:
- Previously the slide-out would allow you to send campaigns larger than your accounts max number of recipients allowed. You will now see an error message if you have exceeded the max recipients allowed.
- When filtering by closed conversations in your Inbox, slide out will no longer turn transparent.
- Improved conversation matching consistency when there are duplicates of a contact
Click here for the full release notification and subscribe so that you never miss an update!
If you would like to subscribe to receive platform performance information, please visit status.next.textus.com and hit subscribe.
Check out our Help Center for answers to many of your TextUs questions.