Boulder, CO – Full-time
$40K – $50K
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do:
– Juggling multiple conversations in our help desk with a wide range of customers
– Rolling up your sleeves and working directly with customers
– Hopping on a screen share with a customer who’s having trouble
– Showing new customers around our apps and answering basic usage questions
– Work towards managing and training new clients and teams.
– Communicate customer issues internally to prioritize and improve customer experience
– Implementing existing success strategies with clients.
– Data entry and owning our account creation/update process.
– Opportunity to advance within the Customer Success/Experience space
Requirements/ What We’re Looking For:
– Gets shit done.
– Experience dealing with customers in a support or service setting.
– Strong relationship building skills and a positive personality.
– Excellent phone manner and patience.
– Ability to prioritize issues and resolve them in order.
– Tech savvy – enjoy learning about new technology.
– Experience with a CRM or Support Desk software is a bonus.
Boulder, CO – Full-time
$35K – $45K
As an SDR for TextUs, you will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and qualifying prospective leads and opportunities. But don’t worry – we will do the heavy lifting to make sure that your pipeline is full with prospects and leads. In an age when information is more available than ever, a successful SDR must be able to identify active buyers vs. passive buyers, earn their trust by offering relevant, contextual information and empower the buyer in order to encourage them to move forward confidently.
Most of your time will be spent communicating with top of funnel prospects and coordinating demos and calls with the account execs.
The position will have the opportunity and expectation to grow into a much larger role within the organization in sales, marketing or customer success, depending on the skill sets exhibited as an SDR.
– Qualify inbound and outbound prospects
– Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach
– Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
– Maintain and organize pipeline of qualified leads and activity records using Hubspot CRM
– Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
– Become competent in demoing the TextUs tool to prospects
– Develop skills necessary for promotion into a Inside Sales Representative
– Work with Customer Success team in managing existing clients
– Software Knowledge Base:
– CRM and ATS experience [HubSpot]
– LinkedIn and Twitter for Social Selling
– Prospecting Tools
– College Degree or 1 year in professional working environment
– Wants to work in a tight-knit, startup community
– Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
– Interest in building a career in sales
– Ongoing training, mentorship, and support for a career in technology sales
– The opportunity to be a key player at the fastest growing Texting Platform
– Base Salary: $30k-37k
– Total potential compensation with bonuses: $42.5K-50k
– Health Insurance
– Paid Vacation and Holidays