As the VP of Engineering at TextUs, you’ll help us scale to the next level by developing technical strategies, advancing business development opportunities, and leading our engineering team. Your success will allow us to expand our offerings and build a scalable and maintainable system capable of handling hundreds of thousands of messages a day.
In addition to a competitive salary, health benefits plan, and an interest in the company, we’ll try to make your everyday life a little better with these perks:
Opportunity: As the first VP of Engineering at TextUs you will be able to shape the role and future of the company.
Culture: We have a casual and open work environment.
Flexibility: We have ample opportunities to work remotely and don’t have strict limits on PTO.
Location: We are just a few blocks from downtown Boulder and we have parking.
– As the VP of engineering, you are a personable team leader who will:
– Provide leadership and mentorship to the engineering team
– Shape the agile development process with the product team
– Create and implement technical strategies for integrating with partner companies
– Develop a scalable platform architecture with the CTO
– Advance business development opportunities with the CEO
– Dig into the codebase when needed
Ruby/Rails, React, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Sidekiq, Pusher
Version control, deployment, and management tools:
GitHub, Heroku (with Heroku Pipelines), AgileZen
Technologies we are exploring: