Transform complex problems into simple and beautiful outcomes
Senior UX Designer
If you are a wildly curious person, who gets excited about running experiments, being close to the customer, and you deeply care about solving the right problems — then we want you to lead our user experience efforts!
You’ll obtain and leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to deliver an exceptional experience that aligns with the product vision and sets forth a strategy for future opportunities to be realized. Optimizing how things should work and diving deep into the nitty-gritty doesn’t scare you. Neither does figuring out how to transform complex problems into simple and beautiful outcomes.
Overseeing the total customer journey from customer acquisition through daily usage of our SaaS platform, our Senior UX Designer will craft a comprehensive experience that is engaging, intuitive and addresses our customers’ key challenges.
- Good design is informed by clear and actionable research.
- Human-centered design is at the core of providing a meaningful customer experience:
- Across our ecosystem of integrations
- Through our online documentation
- It’s important to work iteratively and with a growth mindset.
- Collaboration yields stronger solutions.
- Clearly conveying a well-researched idea goes hand-in-hand with near pixel-perfect designs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Spend time talking to internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Understand customer pain points, and validate that the solutions we create solve actual problems.
- Plan, conduct, synthesize and communicate research findings to the internal team.
- Produce clear and impactful artifacts that realize the most meaningful findings from the research.
- Tackle design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form meaningful new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability.
- Build wireframes and workflows.
- Work collaboratively with developers as they build and ship value to our customers multiple times per day.
- Work with the product team to measure the success or learnings of key initiatives.
- Seasoned practitioner in both qualitative and quantitative research, with an appreciation for applying LeanUX methodologies to improve the process.
- Excellent defender of the rationale behind your decisions and key deliverables.
- A proven track record of shipping features for SaaS products.
- Responsive design know-how for multi-device experiences: desktop, tablet, phone.
- An appreciation of the entire product development lifecycle, from discovery to delivery to in-market validation.
- You can synthesize multiple different perspectives and create outcomes that are both balanced and comprehensive.
- Excellent self-starter who can collaboratively pair with developers to achieve a common goal.
- The ability to move comfortably from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups when needed.
- Proficient with UX and collaboration-centric tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, Zeplin, Miro, MURAL, etc.
TextUs is the leading business-class text messaging™ software and the world’s first real-time communication platform designed to dramatically improve how businesses communicate with their prospects, staff, and customers. TextUs currently serves staffing / recruiting, higher education, corporate HR, healthcare, property management, and financial services.
With a 98% read rate and up to 40% response rates, TextUs delivers business-class text messaging that allows businesses to truly engage with their stakeholders in real-time.
- You will have a voice and an impact on the success of TextUs
- We are a collaborative, data-driven culture
- Strong, proven leadership team
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Open vacation policy – (take what you need to stay energized)
- Headquartered in Colorado
- Remote friendly
Submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration.
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Don’t see a job listing for you but still interested in working with us?
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you.