Information Systems Analyst
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, Accounting teams to optimize and implement best practices across sales processes
- Assist Sales with managing current customer subscriptions and contracts
- Monitor Salesforce data quality and run cleanup projects as necessary to ensure data integrity
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to align SaaS platform initiatives to align to internal operational enablement
- Manage scheduled and ad-hoc reporting of account and opportunity lists, funnel and pipeline reporting, and other success metrics identified by the business
- Work in partnership with Sales and Customer Experience to develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process, Sales Tools, and ensure processes and policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team
- Work in partnership with Marketing and the Go to Market Team to optimize lead flow within HubSpot and its integrations into Salesforce
- Troubleshoot and investigate internal software issues
- Work in partnership with the accounting team to optimize subscription management for new and existing customers in our accounting system, Zuora
- Adhoc data analysis
- Align internal metrics and reporting dashboards with organization wide KPIs
- Assist in managing and optimizing other 3rd party software tools
- Manage internal wiki with documentation and updates for all internal stakeholders
- Other projects and objectives relating to internal processes and software
WHO YOU ARE
You are a top-notch, hands-on self starter who is passionate about operationalizing business processes and providing clear data-driven insights. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally across the company to derive meaningful insights.
Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
1-3 years of experience with Salesforce CRM
1-3 years of experience with various accounting software systems, prefered
1-3 years of experience analyzing large data sets
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Experience with Project Management
$60,000 - $70,000. Our compensation decision will be aligned with experience.
CONTRACT/ FULL TIME/ PART-TIME
Full Time Position
Business Operations Manager
Our team members have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, learning and data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
TextUs BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
How to apply:
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.