Own the automation process to grow TextUs’ inbound marketing strategy.
Marketing Automation Manager
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
We are searching for a marketing automation manager and skilled email marketing professional to grow and support our inbound marketing strategy. This is a full time role that will aid in our growing in-house marketing efforts and take our lead nurturing strategy to the next level.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns to drive MQL volume
- Analyze campaign performance to identify repeatable processes that drives engagement
- Define and own marketing automation reporting in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Segment and analyze prospect database for targeted messaging
- Brainstorm and develop marketing strategies in collaboration with the VP of Marketing and sales leadership
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot, Salesforce) used to generate, nurture, and report on leads
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaigns through use of Hubspot and Salesforce
- Ensure all integrations, emails, contact lists, segmentation and workflows are accurate and maintained
- Identify and implement lead scoring and nurture strategies and techniques to ensure content not only drives thought leadership reputation and audience engagement but also revenue generation
- Understand how the TextUs audiences and target verticals consume our content and present strategies to enhance consumption and engagement
- Provide support for VP of Marketing as needed
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategies, analytics, and optimization techniques
- 3+ Years of experience in Marketing Operations or Marketing Automation (admin experience preferred)
- Experience working with early-stage companies a plus
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics, KPIs and optimization techniques
- Experience with automating workflows for marketing and sales
- Experience using Hubspot (or similar marketing automation platform) to build, target, send and analyze automated campaigns
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
$65,000-75,000 per year. Our compensation decision will be aligned with experience.
Employees have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
TextUs company values:
- Always Authentic: Humble and transparent, we bring sincerity and positive intent to all that we do.
- Purposefully Inclusive: We seek, respect, and integrate diverse thinking to maximize our collective impact.
- Total Ownership: We align our actions to our words to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Team First: We before me. We overcome, achieve, and celebrate together.
- Always Innovative: We create amazing products by continuously chasing curiosity, building expertise, and taking bold risks.
- Customer-Centric: We develop products that customers love because we first walk in their shoes.
TextUs Benefits include:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.