Blend your passion for great technology
with your commitment to excellence.
Tier 3 Support Engineer
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Tier 3 Support Engineer, you’ll triage the complex issues our customers are facing that our Customer Experience (CX) team is unable to assist with. You will be providing technical support for TextUs’ suite of products. This includes our web application, Chrome extension, mobile application, API, and third-party integrations. As customer support requests are escalated from our CX team, you will be in charge of vetting them either as a confirmed issue or providing resources for the customer to reach a quick resolution.
This role will work within the Engineering department and requires the capability to be an expert on both current and upcoming product functionality. Once an issue has been resolved, you will help educate our CX team and document your findings.
You are generally interested in application development. In terms of soft skills, having excellent communication skills is a must, given the close proximity with customers, as well as having to work in teams. You embody the TextUs company values.
WHO YOU ARE
- Hands-on analysis and troubleshooting technical issues with customers
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
- Customer-oriented, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication with other team players.
- Ability to learn quickly and integrate these learnings into your daily habits.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and then explain them to others.
- Desire to move toward more technical roles, like software development or technical operations.
- Ability to prioritize issues and resolve them in order
- Salesforce experience not required, but highly recommended or comparable experience would be beneficial
- 1-3 years of experience providing product support in a SaaS platform or equivalent experience.
- Provide Tier 3 support for the TextUs Messaging SaaS platform to our global customer base as the escalation point between CX and Engineering.
- Assist in the onboarding, deployment, and support of integrations with 3rd party ATS/CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc)
- Demonstrate an independent ability to troubleshoot & investigate incoming requests from customers including diagnosing web, API, mobile, and chrome extension issues.
- Educate and empower our customers, guiding them through the features of our software and advising on best practices.
- Create and manage escalations to product managers and R&D teams, including assisting with prioritization.
- Maintain communication with other teams to keep everyone aligned about client feedback and any important technical problems.
- Assist in occasional custom onboarding efforts related to phone number creation and allocation (working with SMS providers, as needed).
- Accountable for maintaining accurate documentation in Salesforce Service Cloud to track customer touchpoints and capture relevant information
- Owns product and bug escalation issues and updating our public status page
- Facilitates data export and deletion requests for customers (e.g. GDPR)
- Assist in quality assurance on upcoming releases
- Provides support for the TextUs Compliance Program processes, as needed.
TextUs Benefits include:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
$65,000 - $75,000 (FULL-TIME). Our compensation decision will be aligned with experience. Headquartered in Colorado. Remote (US).
If this role interests you, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.