TextUs and 10DLC
Delivering messages to your customers
As a leader in business texting, TextUs is committed to enhancing the way businesses communicate. We hear from customers that phone calls get ignored and emails often get lost in spam folders — texting gets your messages seen and 10DLC (10-digit long code) is an additional safeguard and trust builder for our industry.
What is 10DLC?
10DLC (10 digit long code) is a formal program designed by US Carriers that secures and improves business-to-consumer text messaging, also known as A2P (Application-to-Person).
10DLC will build and maintain trust between businesses and consumers by establishing routes and validity for sending messages. It rewards companies who know their consumers and provides wanted content to them.
How to Register for 10DLC
Rest assured, this is a very simple process that we have made very seamless for TextUs customers.
Review Your CTA Webpage
- Identify or create your call to action webpage where your consumers will consent to receiving SMS, for example a Contact Us page.
- Verify or update this webpage to meet the requirements outlined by the Campaign Registry.
- Have questions? Reach out to our support team for assistance.
Register for 10DLC
- Businesses must complete the TextUs 10DLC Registration Form to identify who they are to the carrier network, and what types of messages they are sending.
- TextUs will help register your brand. Brand includes your business type, industry, size, etc.
- At this point, your work is done and TextUs will take care of the rest!
Campaign Registry Certified
TextUs is already registered as a Campaign Service Provider (CSP) with The Campaign Registry. We can help current customers register their brands and determine use cases for campaign registration.
Current TextUs customers are encouraged to contact their Account Manager for help in registering their brands and campaigns.
How Does 10DLC Affect TextUs Campaigns?
Having a long code will build your reputation with consumers. Your brand will determine the daily maximum messages you can send. Standard cases will continue as usual but additional vetting may be required for campaigns such as political, sweepstakes, or emergency. TextUs will work with you to determine the right process in order to meet compliance with 10DLC and effective messaging strategies.
Additional 10DLC Resources
Stay Up to Date Subscribe to 10DLC Updates
10DLC is an ever evolving environment and this page will be updated regularly with new information. To stay as informed as possible, subscribe to updates here.