Deliver exceptional service and ensure support for TextUs customers.
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
- Provide strategic account management for an existing portfolio of customers
- Proactively create and manage customer relationships
- Drive customer satisfaction to help deliver on key organizational objectives
- Focus on retention of embedded base services and identification of incremental revenue opportunities by cross selling additional licenses and product enhancements
- Collaborate cross departmentally to support your customer’s needs
- Understand your customer’s business and advocate on their behalf
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of experience in a SaaS capacity or equivalent experience
- Self starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and integrate these learnings into your daily habits
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and then explain them to others
- Desire to move towards a greater revenue management responsibility
- Job Type: Full Time
- Compensation Range: $65,000 - $70,000 OTE: $110,000 - $120,000
- Location: Remote
- Reporting to: Director, Account Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your resume for this role - you consent to communication via text and email
Our team members have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, learning and data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
TEXTUS BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.