Guide the product direction and remove roadblocks while establishing clear requirements and desired outcomes.
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
- Work directly with the Head of Product to understand and define the strategy and tactics of executing the TextUs vision
- Participate in roadmap development and the overall prioritization of features
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Integrate well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Be able to assess existing and emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
- Assess and address regulatory and technical risks. Act as an advocate for security, risk, and compliance in new feature implementation
- Develop Epics and User Stories in partnership with other Product Managers, Engineers, and UX. Define success, testing, and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
WHO YOU ARE
Delivering the best value for our customers is important to you. You’re a natural product evangelist and your orient toward building strong relationships with key stakeholders. You know when to step in to assist the team to reach their goals, and when to step out to allow them to flourish.
- You understand that your job is to guide the product direction and remove roadblocks while establishing clear requirements and desired outcomes.
- You embrace that your role is about bringing clarity and alignment between Product and Engineering.
- You have experience working with vertically integrated teams of Product, Engineering, Design, and other shared resource teams.
- You understand the principles of modern tech stacks; you don’t have to be a developer, but should be dangerous enough to engage in conversations with engineers
- You are the uniting force that ensures our success on any given feature.
- You are comfortable meeting directly with customers and understanding their journey and challenges.
- You have experience working within a Lean/Kanban development flow within an early stage growth company.
- You are comfortable in a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) environment which includes daily releases and feature flags.
- Bonus points for experience with: AI/ML frameworks or uses, low-latency data products, UX/UI research and development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Compensation Range: $90,000-$110,000
- Location: Remote
- Reporting to: VP of Product
HOW TO APPLY
If this role interests you, please forward your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
By submitting your resume for this role - you consent to communication via text and email.
Our team members have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, learning and data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
TEXTUS BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.