TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with customers and staff across their entire journey with the organization.
- Identifies ideal market segments and customer profiles where our differentiation has an advantage and where sales reps can be most productive
- Develops GTM strategies (vertical > company > persona), coverage models, and comp plans that optimize sales team performance
- Set performance and financial goals and attain them through team direction, motivation and management
- Monitor and evaluate your department’s operating performance to ensure reps regularly achieve pipeline and closed won goals (new, up, down, churn) within sales CAC and CMC limits.
- Defines roles/responsibilities, sales methodology, and performance expectations and directly and constructively challenges people / holds them accountable
- Identifies / attracts / retains high performers and upskills each team member through structured and informal training
- Ensures each sales person has territory and account plans (for large accounts) and identifies where improvements can be made to achieve sales goals.
- Partners with marketing to define successful inbound and outbound lead generation
- Proactively communicates at scale, in both verbal and written form
- Builds trust with / listens to / unifies people across company
- Objectively treats other functions the same a his/her own to solve organizational friction points
- Contributes market / customer knowledge towards company strategy in a way that focuses resources on priorities that generate the highest return
- To succeed in this role, it’s essential to have extensive management experience in this field and strong strategic and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Travel as necessary to elevate TextUs’ presence, support current customers, and close new business
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degreeMinimum of seven years' experience in a sales leadership position
- Experience with direct sales models generating / closing pipeline coming from outbound prospecting, upselling / cross-selling within installed base, and joint field engagement with partners as well as efficiently / effectively managing inbound lead flow from marketing
- Prior experience as head of sales scaling a SaaS sales organization from $10M ARR to over $20M
- In-depth knowledge of sales process, methodologies, and tools / systems as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Create a team environment where we follow our core values, listen, support, and respect each other, have space to make mistakes and learn from them, but ultimately strive for owning and building quality products and challenging ourselves to improve.
- Exceptional at identifying, hiring, developing, and retaining talented Sales and Account Managers and leading them to perform collectively at a level where the “whole is greater than the sum of the parts”.
- Exceptional at sourcing and hiring the best candidates across the country
- Have experience scaling a Saas application
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has experience growing an organization and introducing new verticals into the pre-existing sales model
- Job Type: Full Time
- Base Salary Range: $180k - $210k
- Competitive commission plan and equity incentive plan
- Location: Remote. Headquartered in Denver, CO
- Reporting to: CEO, Martin Payne
HOW TO APPLY:
- By submitting your resume for this role - you consent to communication via text and email
Our team members have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, learning and data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
TEXTUS BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Flex vacation policy
- Headquartered in Colorado and Remote (US)
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.