1. We have a new job opening for a [position] at our [location] manufacturing facility. Interested candidates can apply at [link] or reply ‘APPLY’ to start the process.
2. Hi Mark, you have been selected for an interview for the [position] role at our manufacturing facility. Please reply with your availability to schedule a time that works for you, or select an available time from here [link]
3. Sara, welcome to the team! Our next orientation is on [date] at [time], please reply with “will be there” or “can’t make it” to let us know you if can attend.
4. Hey Ed! Reminder: You are scheduled to work a shift from [start time] to [end time] on [date]. Please reply ‘CONFIRM’ if you will be able to make it.”
5. We value your feedback! Please take a few minutes to complete our employee engagement survey by replying with ‘SURVEY’ or by visiting [link].
6. Reminder: Our next safety training is scheduled for [date] at [time]. Please reply ‘CONFIRM’ if you will be able to attend.
7. Rachel, for your time tracking and attendance, please reply ‘IN’ when you arrive for your shift and ‘OUT’ when you leave. This will help us track attendance and hours worked.
8. Emergency alert: There is a [emergency situation] at our manufacturing facility. Please stay away from the area and follow instructions from management.
9. Drew, are you interested in joining our team in the manufacturing field? We are currently hiring for [positions]. Please text ‘INTERESTED’ for more information.
10. Congratulations Emily, for your outstanding work! Here is a gift certificate to show our appreciation [link or image] Keep up the good work!